SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYST (M/F)
We are seeking a driven and enthusiastic Social Media Analyst to come on board immediately. You will be responsible for managing all media and data related challenges for the social media team, contributing to multiple international clients. You will be coordinating directly with media agencies and clients, advising on ad formats, developing tracking reports, and contributing heavily to all data-oriented social media growth strategies. Working together with concept developers, content strategists and social media managers, you will play and integral role in creating compelling social media content, both paid and organic. Applicants should have a strong interest and intuitive understanding of digital trends, especially in social. Professional level English is absolutely required, as this is the language the team operates in.
- Develop and manage social media growth strategies across social media platforms for our global clients, both paid and organic.
- Lead the creation of tracking reports for all clients.
- Develop ideas of fan base activities as well as driving engagement and traffic activities.
- Support clients in ensuring the highest quality community management.
- Define key performance metrics in order to measure the impact of social media efforts and optimize practices.
- Continuously assess and integrate emerging social media platforms, tools and trends that present new opportunities.
- Support in the execution of all posts.
- You are experienced with Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and social media monitoring tools.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 2 years of experience as a social media professional.
- You possess in-depth knowledge of social media platforms, know how to execute best practices.
- You have experience in developing social media strategies, in addition to hands on experience in managing paid social media campaigns.
- You have an analytical mind-set, but have experience working and communicating with creative.
- You are always up to date with the latest digital trends.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
KKLD* is a creative agency holding global accounts for premium brands. Our work environment appeals to globally minded, self-motivated, passionate team players that love a challenge. As a part of our highly international and multidisciplinary team, you will be producing core social media communication for our clients. We believe in the power of knowledge and will encourage you to explore new territory, think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions.